Rooting your Android device is always easy for people who have a computer but for those who don’t own a pc uses some Chinese apps like KingRoot which is very harmful to the device. So today I will show you the universal method for rooting any device using “Universal Androot APK“.
What is Universal Androot APK?
Universal Androot APK is an android application used for rooting almost every device running from Android 1.5 to 2.2 easily without using a PC. It supports Motorola, HTC, Google Nexus, and many other devices.
It is developed by AND ROOT Team
|Developed By||Androot Team|
|Required Android Version||1.5 or above|
- Support Older Android Devices.
- Small in size.
Universal Androot APK Latest Version Download
Get the latest version of the APK file from the link mentioned below. Also, note that we update our links with the most recent version of the app released by the developer. So make sure to check out the site regularly for updates.
How to Install Universal Androot on Android?
- Download the apk from the above link.
- Go to Settings > Security > Unknown Resources and turn it ON.
- Head over to the File Manager > Download Folder and tap on the APK file to install it normally.
- Launch the app and give it all the necessary permissions.
How to Root Android using Universal Androot APK?
- Open Universal Androot.
- Select your Android version.
- Now click on the Root Button.
- Wait for a few minutes.
- Hurray! You have successfully rooted your device.
There are many methods to root your device on the internet but only a few works some people even reported that their device bricked due to not following steps perfectly so Universal Androot is the perfect app to root your device running 1.5 to 2.2