Are you looking for an NFC Management app that can read, write and edit the data that we can use for 3Ds, WiiU, and Switch games? If yes then you are at the right place today I will show you an app called Tagmo APK which will help you do this kind of thing for free using your android device.
What is Tagmo APK?
Tagmo APK is an android NFC management app that can help you edit, read and write the data values of Nintendo, Wii, and 3ds games for free. It also supports Power Tags, Amiiqo / N2 Elite, and Bluup Flask devices.
|Required Android||5.0 or above|
- Support WiiU,3DS, and Nintendo Switch Games.
- One Click to edit and write files.
- Also, Support .bin and NFC files.
- Free to Use
Download the latest version of Tagmo APK
Get the latest version of the APK file from the link mentioned below. Also, note that we update our link with the most recent version of the app released by the developer. So make sure to check out the site regularly for updates.
Skyline Emulator APK Download – Play Nintendo Games on Android
How to Use Tagmo APK ?
- Download the latest version of tagmo.apk from the above link
- Install the apk file from the file manager.
- Launch the app from the home screen.
- Allow all permissions.
- Now copy the unfixed-info.bin, and Amiibo.bin dump files to your android device.
- Click on the Load button to load the files that you have copied.
- Tap on the write tag to write the files and select the NTAG215 NFC tag.
I hope you this article on Tagmo as this is the only working android application on the internet to edit and write NFC files for free.
How much did you like the app? Comment your thoughts in the section below. Also, make sure to subscribe to the notifications for daily updates from our website.