VIP WhatsApp comes with dozens of extra features that are not included with default WA. You get extra emojis, high-quality photos, status, extended privacy settings, and more.
Get the latest version of the VIP WhatsApp Apk from the link mentioned below. We’ll also go over the installation steps and other features of the app.
What Is VIP WhatsApp?
If you’re a normal WhatsApp user looking for an extraordinary experience then VIP WhatsApp is for you. It helps users get extended features like high-quality photos, ghost mode, no-online status, hide-typing, and many more.
WhatsApp VIP version is not officially supported by WA but it doesn’t cause any trouble to your account in most cases. The best part about VIP WhatsApp is the Status saver and mark as undelivered features.
In addition to all common WA features VIP WhatsApp also gets you WA bubble chats like a messenger. Hence, you can now chat with multiple users at a time while using any other app.
|Developed By||El Cubano|
|Required Android Version||6.0 or above|
Download VIP WhatsApp [For Android]
Get the latest version of the APK file from the link mentioned below. Also, note that we update our links with the latest version of the app released by the developer. So make sure to check out the site regularly for updates.
- Hide typing – You can hide your typing status while chatting with somebody on WhatsApp.
- Hide delivered/ No double tick – Let the message remain undelivered for the other party.
- Theme – You can dozens of themes to personalize your WA experience.
- Advanced Search – You can search for links, media, messages, etc with extra filters.
- WA bubble chat – It provides you with bubbles to use WA while in other apps.
How To Install & Use VIP WhatsApp?
- Download the Apk file from the link mentioned above.
- Go to Settings > Security > Unknown Resources and turn it ON.
- Head over to the File Manager > Download Folder and tap on the apk file to install it normally.
- Next, launch the app and log in with your phone number.
- Explore additional features like enhanced privacy, themes, and more in Settings.
That’s all folks, I’ve been a default WA user until I came across VIP WhatsApp last week. It has been a smooth experience since, also I get to post HD images and videos in status that normal WA would never have allowed.
What do you think? Comment your thoughts in the section below. Also, make sure to subscribe to the notifications for daily updates from our website.